Micah, I have a friend that, every time she sees your pictures tells me that you should be a Gap Model. I must say that you are so handsome with your BIG blue eyes and your curls. I am a little worried when you get old enough to be interested in girls. They are already interested in you and you are only two. There is a cute little blonde girl in your Mother's Day Out class who, the other day was trying to tell you bye when we were leaving. She must have said "bye Micah" like 15 times and you just ignored her. I must say that even though I want you to be nice to your friends, I am ok with you not being interested in any girls other than your mommy and your sister for now. I know that someday (hopefully in the VERY distant future) I will have to share you with another woman, but for now, you are my Micah. And now for a few pics...







No comments:
Post a Comment