You have LOVED trains for a very long time, since before you were two years old. You spend much of your days playing with trains on the train track, on the floor in every room in the house, in the va, at nana and granddaddy's house...and the list goes on. You sleep with your trains. You eat with your trains. You have trains in the bathtub. There is rarely a time when I see you without them. One day a few months ago you told me that you were going to be a train when you grow up. When I asked if you meant a conductor, you very seriously told me, "No, mommy. I'm going to be a train." Granddaddy has recently been building his own train set. Sometimes he lets you come and watch him run the trains. You could sit there for hours just watching the train go around the track. You love to watch Thomas the Train and Asher has picked up on that love as well. I can get you to all hold hands when I am walking with the three of you to church by myself by telling you that you are each a car on the train and letting you pick which one. You most often want to be Thomas. We say, "Chugga Chugga, Chugga Chugga, Choo Choo" all the way into the building. You are so much fun and you still have so much energy. Every day is an adventure with you! I love you, "Wreck-it Micah"!
Thursday, November 15, 2012
"Micah, the train"
You have LOVED trains for a very long time, since before you were two years old. You spend much of your days playing with trains on the train track, on the floor in every room in the house, in the va, at nana and granddaddy's house...and the list goes on. You sleep with your trains. You eat with your trains. You have trains in the bathtub. There is rarely a time when I see you without them. One day a few months ago you told me that you were going to be a train when you grow up. When I asked if you meant a conductor, you very seriously told me, "No, mommy. I'm going to be a train." Granddaddy has recently been building his own train set. Sometimes he lets you come and watch him run the trains. You could sit there for hours just watching the train go around the track. You love to watch Thomas the Train and Asher has picked up on that love as well. I can get you to all hold hands when I am walking with the three of you to church by myself by telling you that you are each a car on the train and letting you pick which one. You most often want to be Thomas. We say, "Chugga Chugga, Chugga Chugga, Choo Choo" all the way into the building. You are so much fun and you still have so much energy. Every day is an adventure with you! I love you, "Wreck-it Micah"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment